Partnerships have always been an important element in Norgine’s success and are fundamental to the company’s continued growth and success.
Our strategy is to develop our business by licensing and acquiring products to market throughout our territories and developing partnerships for in-house Norgine products developed beyond our territories. In particular, Norgine seeks partners in the USA and Japan.
As a partner Norgine offers:
- An established and proven Sales and Marketing capability throughout Europe and in a number of other key territories (Australia, South Africa, Middle East and North Africa)
- A management team and corporate culture committed to partnering
- A proven product development and regulatory capability
- A flexible and creative approach to collaborations
- The ability to respond rapidly to opportunities
- A track record in partnering
Our Corporate and Business Development Department is a global team of business development and alliance management experts who manage the selection and review of in-licensing opportunities, manage the out-licensing process and actively manage all of our strategic alliances, to build strong relationships that are mutually beneficial to both partners.
We are seeking therapeutic products to develop and market through our established sales and marketing infrastructure in Europe and other territories . The therapy targets areas are:
- Motility disorders – constipation, IBS, gastroparesis
- Supportive care, palliative care
Norgine’s main priority is to find partners in the USA and Japan for products developed in-house. Norgine is also seeking broad regional partnerships for the marketing of its products in areas such as Latin America, Commonwealth of Independent States and S E Asia.
If you have a partnering opportunity you would like to discuss with Norgine, please email BD@norgine.com