Norgine’s Company Profile
Founded in 1906, Norgine is an independent pan-European specialty pharmaceutical company. Throughout our long history, we have sought to develop and market high quality and innovative products that patients, healthcare professionals and budget holders want and value.
We are focused on maintaining our position as a leading pan-European specialty pharmaceutical company. We will keep strengthening our structure and, through creative and flexible partnering, we will continue to drive the growth of our product portfolio and foster our pipeline.
In 2012, we established a complementary business Norgine Ventures, supporting innovative healthcare companies through the provision of debt-like financing in Europe and the US.
Our core strengths include:
- a strong portfolio of development projects, principally in the areas of gastroenterology, hepatology and supportive care
- functioning as a single integrated business with a direct presence in all major European markets and coverage of the entire market, with over 1,000 employees
- operating as a balanced business with no over-reliance on any single country
- a solid foundation for the launch of new products
- demonstrated manufacturing, clinical development, medical, pharmacovigilance, regulatory, market access, sales and marketing expertise across Europe.
Norgine is an ideal partner for companies seeking assistance in the development and commercialisation of innovative pharmaceutical products across Europe. We partner in many different ways, in and out licensing, research collaborations but also joint ventures – which allow partners to access Norgine’s European structure while retaining equity interest in their product assets.